Palestinian athletes are posting #BoycottPuma photos. Join them!
Pressure is mounting on Puma to end its sponsorship of the Israel Football Association (IFA). The IFA includes clubs in illegal Israeli settlements built on stolen Palestinian land. More than 200 Palestinian sports clubs have sent a letter urging Puma to end the sponsorship deal.
Just last week, more than 1000 tweets urged Puma to make ending its support for illegal Israeli land grabs a priority for its newly launched #Reform campaign for social justice.
We know Puma executives are listening. Let’s step up the pressure and convince Puma to take a leap for Palestinian rights.
Today, together with Palestinian athletes, we are launching a boycott of Puma until it ends its complicity in sports-washing Israel’s war crimes and human rights violations.
Post a photo on social media and start organizing a #BoycottPuma campaign in your area!
Why boycott Puma?
Puma is sponsoring the Israel Football Association (IFA), which welcomes football clubs based in illegal Israeli settlements to participate in its leagues and competitions. The Israeli military occupation expels Palestinian families, including children, from their homes to give way for these settlements. Israeli settlements are considered as war crimes under international law.
Last July it was announced that Adidas was no longer sponsoring the IFA following an international campaign and the delivery of over 16,000 signatures to Adidas headquarters.
We can do this again.
Join the #BoycottPuma social media actions and spread the boycott call!
Palestinian athletes and sports clubs have already kick-started the #BoycottPuma campaign!
- Print a boycott Puma sign
- Take a photo of yourself or your group holding the sign
- Post the photo on social media using the hashtag #BoycottPuma
Join the Palestinian call to boycott Puma! Together, we can ensure Puma takes a leap for Palestinian rights!
Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel
Latest from Itrisyia Dayini
- MEMORANDUM DARI NGO-NGO PRO-PEMBEBASAN PALESTIN KEPADA KERAJAAN MALAYSIA
- MEMORANDUM FROM NGOs IN SUPPORT OF FREEDOM FOR PALESTINE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA
- BDS Malaysia ingin menyuarakan sanjungan dan pujian kami terhadap tindakan kerajaan Malaysia tidak membenarkan atlet Israel masuk ke negara ini untuk Kejohanan Renang Para Dunia 2019
- BDS Malaysia applauds wholeheartedly the Malaysian government’s action in not allowing Israeli athletes into the country for the World Para Swimming Championships
- KEPUTUSAN PENTADBIRAN SCOTT MORISSON MENGENAI BAITUL MAQDIS