by Roland Loh
BDS Malaysia is disappointed to learn that Booking.com, an online travel aggregator for flights and travel accommodation has decided to list occupied East Jerusalem as a part of Israel.
Regardless of the pretensions of the Israeli Zionist regime, and the USA, international law and conventions do not recognise Israel’s attempts to seize all of Jerusalem for itself. It is surprising that Booking.com a company based in the Netherlands would take this decision to list all of Jerusalem as part of Israel, when neither the Netherlands, nor the EU, have recognised this settler colonialist land grab by the Zionist regime.
BDS Malaysia calls on all Malaysians to boycott Booking.com, until it reverses its decision to be complicit with the Israeli Zionist regime in the oppression of Palestinians. Malaysians should also contact Booking.com, and inform them as to why they are choosing to boycott Booking.com and use alternate travel aggregators.
Latest from muslimnazari
- BDS Malaysia Applauds Associate Professor Cheney-Lippold
- BDS: how a controversial non-violent movement has transformed the Israeli-Palestinian debate
- Freedom Flotilla Hijacked by Israeli Military
- This is apartheid, there is no better word for it
- Argentina cancels Israel World Cup friendly after Gaza violence